Remove - Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)
I was just just wondering if there is a code on how to remove the feed link at the bottom of a post, the one which says Post (Atom). Without affecting anything.



  1. Go to dashboard/ template/ edit HTML
  2. Click the 'Expand Widgets Templates' box
  3. Find:


<b:if cond='data:blog.pageType != "item"'> <!-- Blog feed links -->
<b:if cond='data:feedLinks'>
<div class='blog-feeds'>
<b:include data='feedLinks' name='feedLinksBody'/>
</div>
</b:if>

Remove this line:
<b:include data='feedLinks' name='feedLinksBody'/>

That should remove Posts (Atom).

We hope this tutorial may have helped you in learning how to Remove - Subscribe to: Posts (Atom) in blogger. If you like this article, share it with your friends and let write comments for my blog.

8 comments:

  1. Very informative post! There is a lot of information here that can help any business get started with a successful social networking campaign. remove background

    ReplyDelete
  2. some genuinely choice content on this internet site , saved to my bookmarks . webflow developer

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is noticeably a bundle to understand about this. I suppose you have made certain nice points in functions also. webflow agency

    ReplyDelete
  4. After study just a few of the blog posts in your web site now, and I actually like your means of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark website listing and will probably be checking again soon. Pls check out my web page as properly and let me know what you think. web development firms

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article
    seo course nangloi



    ReplyDelete
  6. This is highly informatics, crisp and clear. I think that everything has been described in systematic manner so that reader could get maximum information and learn many things. trends worldwide

    ReplyDelete
  7. roofing nails I started in the construction trade when I was a kid and slowly worked my way up to running my own construction company in New Mexico.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Categories

Unordered List

Sample Text

Blog Archive

Vendor Cisco

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Text Widget